[CAMBC - mtb] Sherando ride Tomorrow

Craig Spear spear_craig at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 30 17:03:14 PDT 2011

Sorry for the late notice . But we are heading for Sherando tomorrow . First part will be up Whit Rock, Slacks, and down Torry Ridge . If thats long enough that a good point to head back to the cars , Second half we will be dropping down to Mills Creek and up the Switchbacks , Torry , Slacks ,White Rock back to the cars . There is no formal car pooling , But Bodo's is the general spot for that . So swing through around 7:30 if your inclined , Meeting at the entrance for Sherando at 8:30 . Bring tubes ,pump, tube patches , food and water . This is a strong intermediate ride , very technical trail  with a no drop pace , Period !!!Craig