[CAMBC - mtb] Fwd: Benefit Concert October 6th

David Stackhouse davidstackhouse at embarqmail.com
Fri Sep 30 08:14:00 PDT 2011

Forwarding this notice from Broocks Meade, the ops manager at the Pavilion, regarding a charity event next week. Broocks is instrumental in creating funding opportunities for CAMBC at Pavilion events.  Please read below.  I encourage everyone to consider supporting this fundraiser.

David Stackhouse

sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: