[CAMBC - mtb] Re: TAKMBD volunteers and details

Heather Higgins heatherhiggins at me.com
Sun Sep 25 07:57:12 PDT 2011

Ellen or CAMBC FB page admin (identity?),

Can you please create a FB event with all of the details and marketing blurbs to entice people to participate.  Let me know when that's up and I'll help spread the word.

Thanks,
Heather

Heather Higgins
Bike Charlottesville
more people biking more places, more often, more safely... for more fun!
www.bikecharlottesville.org | www.facebook.com/bikecville | 434.760.3330
Join the conversation: http://groups.google.com/group/bikecville
Take the pledge: http://www.peopleforbikes.org