[CAMBC - mtb] Preddy trailwork this Saturday 10am & Thursday roll call & Shenandoah fund raiser

William Sanford sanfordwill at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 9 07:55:51 PDT 2011

First, a reminder we're meeting at 10am this Saturday for  the second half of the double header trailwork, rain or shine. I recommend long pants, gloves, 20-30% deet spray, and a water bottle or two.

Second, I need a roll call for those out yesterday so I can complete the log book (and you can take 1 more step toward getting a parks pass). I have Matt T, Matt J, Dave T, and Jason H. Hit me w/ full names of the other three guys.

Last, just wanted to let everyone know about an upcoming Banff Film Festival fundraiser for Shenandoah National Park.

http://www.snptrust.org/2011/08/radical-reels-2011/

Thanks, Will