[CAMBC - mtb] Walnut Creek Trial Work CANCELLED

Alexander Kurland alexander.kurland at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 12:23:45 PDT 2011

Hi all,

Sorry for the short notice...

WCP has been getting some rain for the last hour, and based on the radar it
appears there's more to come.  Therefore, I'm cancelling today's trail
work.  If you've ridden out there recently, you probably noticed the
numerous ruts in the trail caused by biking in wet/muddy conditions.  It's
not fun to ride in this slop, and even more of a pain to fix.  This type of
erosion will only get worse if not constantly maintained (and usually by
volunteer efforts - namely through CAMBC), so I don't want to add fuel to
the fire.  Provided weather is decent on Monday, I might try to reschedule
for that afternoon.

Thanks,
Alex