[CAMBC - mtb] Walnut Creek Trail Work Tonight @ 6

Ciambotti, Jonathan Jonathan.Ciambotti at mjh.org
Thu Sep 1 11:03:14 PDT 2011

Hey

Tucker Rollins from parks and rec was at walnut today. He cleared all the big stuff with chainsaws. Big thanks to Tucker. As always he wants to remind all the mt bikers to send him an email anytime there is a big tree down at any of the county parks so he can clear them. With the recent increase in parks  and trails it is harder for him to be aware of all the trails issues and relies on the mt bikers to be his boots on the ground.

Happy trails

Jon Ciambotti