[CAMBC - mtb] confirmed volunteers for TAKMBD

Ellen Ramsey ecr2c.uva at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 17:20:21 PDT 2011

Hi Everyone,

Hoping this is the last email about Take A Kid Mountain Biking Day
until at least the end of the week. Hope to see many of you there,
either volunteering or riding with interested kids (they don't have to
be yours!)

Help us spread the word, share the website or Facebook event
invitation with folks you know who would be interested.

Website: http://cambc.org/juniors.php

FB Event: https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=262991507068835

Thanks in advance to all the folks who are volunteering on Sunday.
Here is the list I have, again, if I missed someone you know about,
email me and I will make sure they have the info they need.

Volunteers and duties:
Setup: KC, Ellen, Scott, Shawn (more hands welcome) - 10am
Registration: KC & Ellen - 11am & 2pm
Safety checks: BRC/Shawn & Scott - 11:15am & 2:15pm
Skills clinic leaders: Sam & Craig (helpers welcome) - 11:30am & 2:30pm
Ride leading/sweeping: Michele, Scott, KC, Ellen, Dave G, Eric - 12pm & 3pm
Takedown: KC, Ellen, Scott, Shawn (more hands welcome) - 4:30pm

It'd be great if most volunteers could come at 10am to help set up and
get organized, but I understand you have lives. If you can't come
until a little later, try to be there at least half an hour before
your event. Please email me when to expect you if you aren't coming at
10.

CAMBC is providing snacks, water, release forms. BRC is donating water
bottles and logistical support.

Thanks,

Ellen