[CAMBC - mtb] Bicycle and Pedestrian Counts

Monceaux, Jonathan (jcm9ec) jcm9ec at eservices.virginia.edu
Tue Sep 6 12:43:30 PDT 2011

Hi All:

The MPO is conducting bicycle and pedestrian counts on September 14 and September 17 and is looking for volunteers to assist with the counting.  There are several locations in the city, county and University where the study will be conducted.  The MPO is hosting a sign-up session tomorrow evening at the Water Street Center (401 East Water Street) or you can contact Sarah Rhodes at srhodes at tjpdc.org<mailto:srhodes at tjpdc.org> to sign up.

Wednesday, September 14, 5:00pm-7:00pm

Saturday, September 17, 12:00pm-2:00pm

Bike Charlottesville has also setup Facebook event pages for each of these:  http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=182240061846866

Additionally, U.Va will be conducting a passenger count on Grounds.  If you are interested in helping us out, please let me know.  We'll be counting bus boardings and alightings on September 14 from 8:00am-1:00pm.

Best,
Jon

Jonathan Monceaux
Transportation Demand Management Professional
University of Virginia
Parking and Transportation
1101 Millmont Street
Charlottesville, VA 22904
434-924-1378
www.virginia.edu/parking
P Please consider the environment before you print
v Ride CAT for FREE!  All U.Va faculty, staff, and students with a valid U.Va ID can ride the Charlottesville Area Transit for free.